Vacation House Checks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
For your convenience, the Clive Police Department operates a vacation house check. If you are leaving town for a week or more, simply call the Police Department and leave your name and address.  Your house will be checked periodically while you are gone. You are also encouraged to report to the Police any suspicious activity at a neighbor's home if you know that they are out of town.  Clive also has the Neighborhood Watch program.  For more information, please call the Clive Police Department at (515) 278-1312.
View Full Site