City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Block Party Permit

  • Departments:City Clerk
  • Divisions:All Services

Applications should be submitted to the Clive Parks & Recreation department. Applicants must furnish a $25 refundable deposit with the block party permit application. A 21-day advance notice is required.

If the event includes outdoor live or amplified music, a noise permit is also required. Click here for more information.

Click here for an application.



Parks and Recreation: (515) 223-5246
Return to full list >>
View Full Site